Network Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Big Red Recruitment Solihull
Big Red Recruitment Solihull urgently required following position for Network Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Network Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Big Red Recruitment Solihull Jobs Details:
Expanding, leading UK Internet Service Provider are seeking a Network Support / Network Engineer to join them as they continue through significant growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a subject matter expert in this area of the business and be the go to person for business critical issues.
Role: Network Support / Network Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (DOE) + contributory pension scheme and outstanding personal and career development.
The Network Support / Network Engineer role is to provide efficient and reliable support and provisioning to managed network customers. This client are a leading supplier of business telecommunication solutions with thousands of customers utilising data, voice, cloud and mobile solutions to aid business requirements.
Network Support / Network Engineer responsibilities:
- Processing the queue of managed support tickets by phone and email
- Diagnosing and resolving faults
- Assist customers to accurately complete configuration forms to achieve their requirements
- Build and test new managed hardware devices
- Assist in planning and implementation of planned and emergency network maintenance
- Co-ordinate the deployment of managed hardware devices with customers and internal stake-holders
- Experience / knowledge of support and provision of routers, switches and firewalls
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail
- Keen interest in IP networking and WAN technology
- Able to operate effectively in difficult and pressurised situations
- High level of customer service skills
You will be encouraged to work autonomously within your role, prioritising workload and tasks effectively. You will also need to liaise with internal departments providing high quality customer & professional service at all times
All vacancies are exclusive to Big Red and should you feel you meet the criteria and you are interested in the vacancy being listed please apply ASAP through this job posting as we have interview times available!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/75977445