Software Developers Testers Jobs Vacancy at Blackdot Solutions London
Blackdot Solutions London urgently required following position for Software Developers Testers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Developers Testers Jobs Vacancy at Blackdot Solutions London Jobs Details:
Commended for innovation by the Home Office, our software is a game-changing technology in a hot sector. The possibilities at Blackdot are enormous and offer our developers opportunities to work on ground-breaking concepts, which are then rapidly integrated into the application. Our developers work in Cambridge, side-by-side with our expert end users, meaning that you’re never more than a few feet from the customer.
We recognise the importance of personal development in a technical career, so provide training, mentoring, and, most importantly, opportunities for you to shape your own role. We will encourage you to work with new technologies, cement existing skills and build deep technical expertise. Technologists do not need to become managers; we offer challenging and rewarding careers that are all about the tech.
We always want to talk to outstanding developers. Below are some positions that we are currently recruiting for. If you don’t immediately fit with one of these, but are keen to talk to us, then please do get in touch.
Senior Software Engineer/ Technical Architect 6 to 10+ Years as a Software Developer / Engineer
Working under the Head of Technical Fulfillment , the role will see you developing cutting edge technology to collect, analyse and visualise data acquired from both internet and internal data sources. It is essential that our product remains at the forefront of the market and so we constantly revisit our tech stack to ensure we are taking advantage of all leading tech and practices.
- The candidate must have strong and demonstrable C# commercial development experience
- Strong full-stack skills – keeping up with latest trends such as Angular and common JS frameworks
- WCF/WPF MVC experience creating Desktop Apps
- Experience with RESTful Services
- Some knowledge of Elasticsearch/Solr/Lucene would be useful
- Experience using defect management systems and AGILE tools such as JIRA & Confluence
- Experience of working in a team that delivers a highly available service
- Ability to work independently but follow governance and process
Apply by email:
At Blackdot we value our staff with an excellent range of benefits. Here are some of the perks our team enjoys:
- A competitive salary
- Working on exciting and cutting edge code
- An employer pension
- Generous holiday allowance per year
- Conferences and online material for research and career growth
- Company Events – Punting; Christmas Party; BBQs
- Fresh fruit, coffee and drinks
- Cycle to Work scheme