Portfolio Reconciliation Client Onboarding Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bank America Chester
- Portfolio Reconciliation Client Onboarding Analyst
- Bank America
- Chester ENG
- 17 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Bank America Chester urgently required following position for Portfolio Reconciliation Client Onboarding Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Portfolio Reconciliation Client Onboarding Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bank America Chester Jobs Details:
Portfolio Reconciliation Client Onboarding Analyst
Chester, United Kingdom
Job number: 18028002Back to job search results
Corporate Title: Officer
Line of Business: Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting EMEA
Are you a dedicated operations professional? Want to join a dynamic team that rewards excellence? We are currently looking to recruit a Portfolio Reconciliation Client Onboarding Analyst to join our team in Chester. You will be an extension to the EMEA Client On-boarding Team, providing regional coverage for this global function.
The Portfolio Reconciliation (PR) function is designed to mitigate credit risk and operational risk associated with Global Markets non-cleared derivative trading activity. In addition to the department's focus of performing dedicated portfolio reconciliation with both institutional and buy side clients, the department is also responsible for ensuring compliance with various aspects of CFTC and EMIR regulatory requirements concerning portfolio reconciliation.
The group comprises three main functions (i) client on-boarding (ii) reconciliation and break resolution (iii) dispute management.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Become proficient in the on-boarding process
- Provide regional support for all matters pertaining to on-boarding
- Partner with the other regional teams to help move this team into a true global service model
- Actively challenge the status quo, identify and inspire change to improve upon the current model
- Participate in governance routines, assist with reporting and build out of MIS
- Document process flows/procedures current and future state, giving transparency into the day to day activities current and planned
- Assist with the requirements definition and prioritisation for future state tool and metrics and assist with UAT
- Negotiate delicate decision points around client on-boarding choices using a commercial, control and pragmatic mind-set
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- Familiarity with markets products - in more than one asset class is helpful
- Previous client-facing skills ideally with an operational context
- Relationship management skills
- Partner management
- Structured and logical thinker
- Delivery focused, driven to improve
- Partnership and communication skills
- Presentation skills, able to summarise messages
- Good assertiveness, listening, influencing and diplomacy skills
- Ability to run effective meetings
- Competent with MS products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Vision
- Critical thinking – Deliver premier value to clients and translate plans that can be executed effectively
- Business Results – Always promote learning while always being aware of risks. Pursue goals to always raise performance expectations
- People Leadership – Make sure there is always an open exchange of ideas, encouraging everyone to listen before decisions are made. Take the whole organisation into consideration when making decisions
- Personal effectiveness – Make tough decisions when needed, always keeping a positive outlook in every situation, demonstrate courage even if your opinion is unpopular
- Planning and organisation –handle own time well, agreeing priorities, and be able to work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Communication – communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of the organisation
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you‘re interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
Posting Date: 17/05/2018
Herons Way - Chester Business Park - AFC
- United Kingdom