Life Sciences Consultants Victoria London Jobs Vacancy at Consulting Group London
Consulting Group London urgently required following position for Life Sciences Consultants Victoria London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Life Sciences Consultants Victoria London Jobs Vacancy at Consulting Group London Jobs Details:
Accelerating products to market
- Our team enables our clients to accelerate R&D timelines through better use of data, analytics and AI. This will heavily focus on the use of data to make better decisions, increase effectiveness and to automate research, clinical, pharmacovigilance, and Regulatory processes. Our consultants have insight into the issues faced by clinical R&D functions and the experience to help our clients drive innovative approaches to clinical trial design and delivery.
Enabling Innovative Medicines, Therapies & Healthcare Solutions
- Our team partners with senior business leaders to develop and implement new commercial models, new organizational structures and governance and supports our clients’ better tailor and enhance the value of their products and supporting therapies. This includes support with development of healthcare solutions & services focusing on patient and health system needs and leveraging our technology and innovation capabilities to enable better monitoring, diagnostics, and delivery of medicine to patients. Our consultants have a strong understanding of the current life sciences markets across Europe, a deep understanding of the healthcare, market access and payer landscape and bring insight to the key stakeholders to help them build sustainable success.
Driving Simplification and Compliance into the Business
- Our team delivers transformational change and process improvements in the areas of Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Safety and Pharmacovigilance (PV), Clinical and Global Medical Affairs. This will include simplification of processes/SOPs, operational excellence / “cost out” analysis, and deep regulatory expertise across all business domains across R&D, Commercial Operations, Manufacturing, and Enterprise functions. Our consultants have insight into the issues faced by regulated functions and the experience to help our clients drive cost and risk out of their organizations while enabling them to respond nimbly to emerging local and global regulations.
Consultants are responsible for the delivery of key project tasks and may lead teams comprised of other consultants and clients. In addition to client work, consultants are expected to participate in sector-building activities including sales support, marketing initiatives, thought leadership development, recruitment interviews and their own training and development.
- Good understanding of strategic and market drivers in the life sciences industry and healthcare delivery sector
- Strong analytical skills, highly proficiency in Excel and comfort handling and analysing large data sets
- Skills in research (information gathering, structuring, analysis and presentation)
- Enthusiasm, ability to engage with colleagues and a desire to advance
- Creativity, drive, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and project management capabilities
- Available and willing to travel, typically 3+ days per week. Travel may be for longer periods when involved in overseas assignments
- Experience and education in business, scientific or mathematical based subjects from leading universities
About PA Consulting Group
PA’s Life Sciences sector focuses on supporting clients in the Life Sciences industry. We help companies to innovate and succeed commercially by speeding the right products to market, maximizing their impact and value proposition through leveraging technology advances and providing market-based insight and strategy, and optimising operational performance in compliance and regulatory areas to eliminate risk from the business.
We are the consulting, technology and innovation firm that uses constant curiosity and ever-evolving expertise to make a lasting impact on the world. We are PA Consulting Group. Specializing in technology and innovation, management and IT consulting, our employees operate globally across a wide range of sectors, delivering practical solutions that make the difference for our clients.
Getting exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals is what we do. And finding fresh angles, exploring new avenues and following the unconventional path is how we do it. We are solving some of the world’s most complex problems. But where others settle for off-the-shelf solutions, we approach each challenge with fresh eyes, unconstrained thinking and a perfectly balanced team of experts handpicked for the task.
Join us and make the difference with your career.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, protected physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship, ethnicity, political belief or affiliation, or other protected category.”