Service Desk Analyst Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Basingstoke
Capita Plc Basingstoke urgently required following position for Service Desk Analyst Ftc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Desk Analyst Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Basingstoke Jobs Details:
You will act as first line support for all IT and telephony related issues raised by staff from multiple businesses within Capita plc, and will have the opportunity to support differing internal functions. This will include call logging, first time fixes and more complex investigations.
You will gain a very strong overview of the multiple disciplines of an internal IT Support function, whilst guaranteeing no two days are the same.
This role would be perfect for a recent IT graduate with some experience on a service desk or someone who has recently competed an IT apprenticeship and is looking for a their first full time role.
About Capita | Managed Services
Capita Managed Services is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are the UK's leading IT transformation partner. Our secure IT services enable our clients to transform and deliver exceptional services whilst reducing cost.
Our services include; utility infrastructure, secure networks and applications management, right through to enterprise mobility services and managed desktop. With more than 1,000 security specialists; adept at operating in secure environments we are the experts at managing and protecting mission critical data and systems, whilst also transforming service.
We deliver a range of flexible ITIL accredited managed services for organisations across the public sector, including local authorities, central government bodies and the emergency services.
What you will do:
- Respond to incoming requests made via a variety of channels (email, web, voice), against thresholds in line with the contracted service levels;
- Log, categorise and prioritise all 1st level calls according to the agreed SLA;
- First Time Fix calls where appropriate, to customer satisfaction;
- Maintain customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional at all times;
- To contribute to overall achievements of required Service Level by maintaining agreed personal targets. Assist in ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are met;
- Compliance – ensure that you understand and adhere to Capita’s Security Policies and, where applicable, those of the supported businesses and any other duties deemed required as part of the day to day role.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and ability to follow procedures
- Prior experience of providing 1st Line support within an IT Service Desk environment
- Knowledge of Windows Desktop environments (XP/Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Good understanding of MS Office Products, including O365 Administration
- A background in telephone based customer service
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver