Clinic Manager Jobs Vacancy at Clinics East London
Clinics East London urgently required following position for Clinic Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinic Manager Jobs Vacancy at Clinics East London Jobs Details:
Clinic Manager, Full Time
Central / East London - Various Locations
Up to £35,000 + Bonus upto £20,000 OTE + BUPA + Pension + 33 Days Annual Leave + Staff Discounts
A bit about us - and why we need you!
Treating over 25,000 clients each month through a nationwide network of 49 clinics, sk:n is the UK’s largest provider of advanced skin treatments. We have a truly recognisable brand which has been carefully built over 25 years on the foundations of efficacy, knowledge and trust. Simply put, our aim is to give people greater self-confidence through better skin. Whether we’re getting rid of unwanted facial hair, treating acne, removing blemishes or reducing the signs of ageing, we change lives every day and it’s something we’re extremely passionate about. It’s an exciting time, we'll soon be opening our 50th clinic and have plans to open a further 20 clinics by 2020
We are currently recruiting for Clinic Managers to operate Clinics in Central and East London. Reporting to the Regional Director you’ll play a key role in ensuring your clinic achieves financial performance by:
- Leading, motivating and managing a high performing team.
- Delivering industry leading customer service.
- Making our vision and values live and breathe.
- Effective team rostering, ensuring we have the right people in the right place at the right time.
- P&L management, taking every opportunity to minimise costs and maximise revenue.
- Ensuring audit, policies, procedures and medical governance standards are met at all times.
What will we look for in you?
- Ideally you’ll be educated to degree level and have a minimum of three years Management experience gained within either the Private Health, Beauty / Spa, Hospitality, Retail or Service sectors.
- Experience of working within a target driven and fast paced environment.
- Proven people management skills, capable of building and leading high performing teams.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience of P&L Accounts or budgetary management to control costs.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Drive, determination and ability to overcome ambiguity and the daily challenges of ‘management’.
- A good understanding of statutory policies such as HR and Health and Safety. Experience of CQC policies and procedures is a distinct advantage.
- Genuine desire to work in the Aesthetic Industry
Why should you apply?
As a Clinic Manager working for sk:n you will receive structured training and on-going support to achieve success through the development of your team, world class service, exacting standards and financial rigour.
As well as genuine opportunities for personal development, we also offer a generous basic salary, industry leading bonuses, private medical health, a pension, 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) and substantial staff discounts.
Finally, it’s an opportunity to join the UK’s market leader within the rapidly expanding Aesthetic and Cosmetic industry. You too could be changing lives by helping people to achieve greater self-confidence through better skin!