Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy at Jardine Motors Group Manchester
Jardine Motors Group Manchester urgently required following position for Sales Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy at Jardine Motors Group Manchester Jobs Details:
More than 40 years of passion, hard work and innovation has seen Jardine Motors Group grow from a family-run vehicle dealer operation to one of the largest car dealer groups in the UK. Jardine Motors Group represents 20 luxury and premium manufacturers including Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche and Volkswagen in over 70 locations across the UK.
We have a clear strategic focus to deliver an unparalleled level of service for every customer; our competitive edge relies on the quality of the people recruited into our teams. With people at the core of our strategy we are discerning about whom we employ, and expect our employees to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers’ and colleagues needs in line with our values.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- Providing the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the manufacturer and the company.
- Ensuring every customer's expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout the sales experience.
- Working to personal car sales objectives, profit targets and activity levels.
- Achieving key performance standards as set by Jardine Motors and the brand.
- Have an outstanding record of sales achievement, ideally within the motor industry.
- Be able to work with defined processes and guidelines.
- Have an understanding of database management.
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your Birthday off, if it falls on a working day.
- Monthly commission scheme.
- Company car.
- Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
- Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
- Childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work purchase scheme.
- Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates
- Employee care helpline.