Service Administrator Dispatch Jobs Vacancy at Thermo Fisher Scientific Hemel Hempstead
Thermo Fisher Scientific Hemel Hempstead urgently required following position for Service Administrator Dispatch. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Administrator Dispatch Jobs Vacancy at Thermo Fisher Scientific Hemel Hempstead Jobs Details:
Job Title: Service Administrator- Dispatch
Contract type- Permanent
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
To deliver efficient, “above expectation” services to our customers, when they contact the UK branch of the European Service Organization and establish a good working relationship with our Customers and Field Service Engineers by efficient scheduling of service work.
- Take and log all customer calls on the appropriate database(s)
- Allocate calls to correct field service engineer (FSE)
- Check any outstanding debt and contract queries relating to logged calls
- Keep the customer updated on progress of open calls
- Check parts FSEs require have been sent out by factory or third party vendor
- Generate the appropriate documentation
- Receive and process the Field Service Reports once the job has been completed
- File engineers job sheets – electronic and hard copies
- Ensure PM (Annual) Service jobs are scheduled to agreed timescales
- Preparation of estimates for instrument moves, relocations and reinstallations and general chargeable work upon request
- Process incoming email queries and requests
- Maintenance of customer history and records on the company service databases and ensure amendments are made in a timely manner.
- Arrange installation of new instruments in a timely manner as required
- Provide cover for other members of the service admin team as required including closing and invoicing jobs, assisting with contract service plan renewals
- Experienced Administrator
- FSE Dispatch experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Commitment to providing an excellent level of customer service.
- A thorough approach and attention to detail.
- A good level of customer facing skills, specifically good telephone skills
- Good keyboard skills and intermediate level PC skills – Word Excel/Outlook
- Team player
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Has a can do attitude
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- SAP Experience helpful but not essential as training will be provided
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Contact Elena Lambrianides directly if you have any questions- firstname.lastname@example.org