Key Stage Teacher Jobs Vacancy at Clarus Aspirations London
Clarus Aspirations London urgently required following position for Key Stage Teacher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Stage Teacher Jobs Vacancy at Clarus Aspirations London Jobs Details:
SEN/General Teaching Assistant – Early Years and KS1 – ASAP start
Q – Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher, with your sights set on commencing a Teaching Assistant role?
Q – Are you passionate about working with children with Special Educational needs?
My client school in Hackney is looking for a personable and dynamic graduate who has some experience working with Primary aged children. They have a Teaching Assistant vacancy within their support team and are looking to hire ASAP.
If successful, you will be working with 2 children predominantly and the rest of your tine will be spent supporting classes on the whole. Read on for more information and apply today for immediate consideration.
- SEN/ General Teaching Assistant – Reception and Year 2
- Supporting 2 children, one with Autism and one with social and emotional issues.
- Also supporting the classes generally.
- Assisting with preparing resources
- Liaising with staff and parents
- Long – term position – Full time – until July 2017
- £80 per day + Healthcare package
- Graduate with a 2:1 or 1 st class degree
- Experience with Primary aged children, preferably some SEN experience
- Hard working and personable graduate required
- Strong academically – an allrounder
- Aspiring teacher ideally
- Clear passion for working with children and education
- Successful Hackney school
- Experienced and supportive headteacher
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Particular focus on the arts
- Located in the Inner London borough of Hackney
- Easily accessible via over ground and buses – linked well to the underground