Administrator Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Dai London
Dai London urgently required following position for Administrator Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Receptionist Jobs Vacancy at Dai London Jobs Details:
We are looking to find a Receptionist/Administrator to manage our front desk and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, at our central London office (Holborn/Chancery Lane area). You will have the critical first contact with prospective new customers visiting our corporate HQ.
This is a permanent Monday to Friday role. You will join a team of staff based across our three UK locations (London, Manchester and Aberdeen). For the right person this will provide a chance for you to develop and grow, take on increased responsibility in the smooth running and steady growth of an exciting technology company.
DAI is a computer software and consultancy company, with a reputation for reliability and quality. We work for many of the UK and world’s largest companies.
Each day the job will always be different, typical tasks will include:
- Serving internal and external visitors by ensuring that they are greeted in a courteous and professional manner, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Ensure visitors and staff are aware of DAI H&S procedures and practices
- Organise and set up meeting rooms, arranging refreshments including 3rd party catering
- Take responsibility for the Front of House areas
- Answer and forward calls appropriately, and take and pass on messages
- Check and sign for deliveries, notifying recipients of their arrival and storing appropriately
- Assist with administrative support for maintenance and repairs, ensuring updating of electronic records of tradesmen and service visits
- Printing, scanning and filing
- Booking flights, hire cars and accommodation
- Cover for colleagues in the local Shared Services team
- Salary: £22,500, depending on experience
- Profit related pay (PRP)
- Holidays- 24 days holiday increasing to 29 days after 5 years of service (plus Bank Holidays)
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- Life assurance
- 37.5 hours p/w FTE Monday - Friday
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A friendly, pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role
- Ability to maintain a calm, courteous and professional demeanour at all times
- Excellent telephone manner
- A responsible can do attitude
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills within Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, with the ability to learn new systems
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to deal with unexpected situations and to think on your feet
- A well-groomed appearance
- Enjoy working unsupervised, although definitely as an important member of our team.
- The role would suit a second jobber or someone returning to the workforce.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.