Software Tester Jobs Vacancy at Sauce Kingston upon Hull
Sauce Kingston upon Hull urgently required following position for Software Tester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Tester Jobs Vacancy at Sauce Kingston upon Hull Jobs Details:
Based in C4Di and established at the start of 2016, we have swiftly established ourselves as a highly regarded development agency working on projects for some huge multinational organisations, some bold disruptive startups and some innovative tech companies.
Collectively we have worked hard, delivered interesting projects, won awards and had lots of fun. 2018 is going to be another big year and we feel this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a company at the forefront of digital with a great culture that is expanding rapidly. We are now looking for a QA Analyst to join the team.
Is for a software test analyst, we are interested in someone with a good understanding of design, current practises, the confidence to question decisions and have a genuine desire to produce work of the highest quality.
Our team is relatively small, dynamic therefore you will be required to show initiative, be well organised and have the ability to communicate effectively. The environment is chill, but the work is fast paced and on multiple projects, you will work all the way from the initial conception to deployment so experience of this process is beneficial.
This is a full time role and depending on your experience the salary will be between £25,000 and £35,000 with a number of perks and benefits that come with a digital company in a tech hub.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We will be impressed if you have all the below skills, if you have the majority get in touch and we can teach you the rest;
- Ability to analyse functional, technical specifications and user stories to derive test cases and scenarios.
- Work with developers to create the automation testing
- Understanding of testing methodologies and techniques
- Thoroughly test software and applications produced by the Development teams.
- Identify and raise issues found during the course of this process and inform the team.
- Make recommendations based on current UX and UI practices.
- An understanding of scoping a project and work alongside the project manager and an ability to break this down into a delivery schedule.
Demonstrate knowledge and practical experience of test tools and industry standard best practice. We work agile, so contribute to daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Liaise with clients to obtain user feedback on the web application.
- Conduct automated and manual tests to ensure software is fit for purpose, ensuring compliance to stringent quality assurance processes
- Knowledge of Trello and JIRA
- Experience of working with developers and development practises.
- Effectively prepare regression, ad hoc and re-tests as required
- Our relaxed environment requires self-motivation and a desire to deliver continuously.
- Knowledge of TDD or BDD, and a test first approach
- Experience using CI such as Travis or Jenkins for automated build, test and deployment
OUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Based in the heart of Hull’s busting Fruit Market district the office has spectacular views over Humber Estuary. We are a company that promotes a relaxed, open and positive environment with your input being encouraged and nurtured. AND probably equally as important you will be working in a great forward thinking company, surrounded by a vibrant community of digital talent within C4Di.
If you are interested simply send a covering letter and CV to matt[at]wearesauce.io and if you would like further details take a look at our website www.wearesauce.io
Application deadline 31st January Interviews week beginning 12th February
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Kingston upon Hull HU1
- Professional: 2 years