Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at International Cruise Excursions Inc Ice London
International Cruise Excursions Inc Ice London urgently required following position for Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at International Cruise Excursions Inc Ice London Jobs Details:
Who We Are:
International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (‘ICE’ for short) is dedicated to providing branded travel, leisure, and lifestyle products to consumers (over 55 million each year). The ICE slogan reads "Powered by Innovation," and we mean it!
Our ongoing entrepreneurial spirit and overwhelmingly talented employees encourage a friendly, successful work environment – and that’s what sets us apart. With over 2,200 employees worldwide, we’re always looking to expand our ICE team with career-focused leaders who are committed to exceeding expectations.
Our UK office is growing fast and looking to expand! Join our energetic, passionate and extremely talented team and experience the tremendous opportunity available.
About this Job:
Are you ready to join a great team with unmatched earning potential and the ability to work with one of the largest and highest converting lead bases? Look no further.
We work hard. We play hard. We make money…a lot of it. Every month, you can earn as much money as you can with our UNCAPPED commission plan – one of the most competitive plans you can find in London.
Our Sales Representatives are experts in the travel and leisure industry, helping consumers globally to take the vacations of their dreams. In this role you will leverage your love of travel and professional sales skills to deliver outstanding customer service to our members, and sell high-value holiday packages.
- Able to understand and demonstrate consultative selling techniques
- Field inbound calls or make outbound calls
- Personally responsible for meeting monthly, individual goals
- Directly responsible for selling ICE’s packages and services
- Become an ICE brand expert to assist members in finding the products that are best for them
- Assist members with understanding program benefits and consult them on product inquiries
- Manage member information confidentially and accurately to ensure transactions are processed correctly in our database
- Collaborate with team members to meet monthly goals
- Understanding of the importance customer service plays in sales
- Continued product education to better service customer calls
- Love making money
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Excellent domain of the English language
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite and other computer programs
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexibility with schedules – able to follow a strict attendance policy and be punctual