Emea Product Marketing Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy at Splunk London
Splunk London urgently required following position for Emea Product Marketing Senior Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Emea Product Marketing Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy at Splunk London Jobs Details:
As an IT Operations Product Marketing Senior Manager at Splunk you will be responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy, positioning, campaigns, field and channel enablement and evangelism of Splunk ITOA solutions across the EMEA region. The role requires you to be strongly technical, but with business savvy and excellent written and verbal communications skills. You will be implementing product go-to-market strategies, crafting and clearly communicating key messages and value propositions, knowing and monitoring key performance indicators, understanding the dynamics of both direct and channel sales, and influencing many teams towards common goals. The position is ideally based in the UK or France, although other European locations would be considered. A strong background in product marketing at an enterprise software company is essential. The role also requires the candidate to have worked in the IT Operational Analytics (ITOA), system/infrastructure/performance monitoring, IT troubleshooting or DevOps market.
- Product evangelism: Evangelizing and demonstrating Splunk at conferences, tradeshows, to analysts and customers. The role also involves being an evangelist on social media and all other digital channels.
- Press spokesperson for EMEA on the topic of IT operations, Splunk products and solutions and industry trends such as DevOps, cloud, analytics and big data. Ideally the candidate would have experience of press interviews and working with PR agencies on creating press content and thought leadership.
- Work with the product marketing teams in the US and the EMEA sales & marketing teams to own the IT Operations and analytics go-to-market across EMEA
- Sales tools: Developing technical product presentations, whitepapers, product guides, technical briefs and other tools, to enable sales teams to sell the Splunk technology story effectively.
- Product demonstrations: Designing, delivering and training the field on value-based demonstration, working in conjunction with Sales Engineering.
- Track market and industry trends and feed them back into the Splunk messaging, go to marketing and product strategy
- Integrated campaigns: Work closely with global and local teams to deliver compelling campaigns on a wide range of IT Operations related topics. Ensure these campaigns resonate with the challenges of Splunk’s customer base and drive high quality pipeline. Build assets that enable Splunk’s channel and partner ecosystem to be able to execute their own campaigns and scale the business.
- Product positioning: Connecting market and technology trends with Splunk’s technology to build technical product positioning and messages for key use cases.
- Product launches: Participating in product launches to build technical product messaging, briefing analysts and press on Splunk’s technology, developing product collateral and sales tools and general support of the launch plan.
- Partnerships: Supporting partnership-related technical product marketing activities.
Required Skills and Background
- 3-6+ years in product marketing in enterprise software.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Passionate about groundbreaking technology, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience as a media spokesperson would be ideal.
- Experience and familiarity with IT management, monitoring or DevOps software products, or other relevant areas for Splunk such as business analytics.
- Experience with networking, server, application monitoring and web technologies.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative and high-growth technology environment and likes building for scale.