Trainee Test Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Exova Group Plc Wednesbury
Exova Group Plc Wednesbury urgently required following position for Trainee Test Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trainee Test Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Exova Group Plc Wednesbury Jobs Details:
37.5 hours per week (Additional hours as required)
As a Trainee Test Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Testing materials and components to various hardware specifications and standards.
- Ensuring that testing undertaken by the laboratory is carried out in accordance with customers’ requirements in a timely manner
- Maintaining accurate and systematic records in accordance with documented procedures
- Supporting the laboratory manager in ensuring all relevant requirements are adhered to
- Manufacturing and installing test samples onto jigs, fixtures and lab equipment
- Preparing and compiling test reports
- Adhering to regulations and laboratory policies regarding health, safety and quality
- Maintaining clean and hygienic working environment
- Ensuring Health & Safety is enforced in working areas
- Ensuring Exova Quality System is enforced in working areas, including maintenance of equipment
A good general education including English, Maths and Sciences (Grade C or above)
Experience of operating simple workshop machinery and tools
Laboratory/quality control experience (not essential as full training will be provided)
Good practical and analytical skills
An inquisitive approach to product engineering and testing
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ability to work to tight deadlines
Who Are We Looking For?
The ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels, both colleagues and clients
The ability to work under pressures, prioritise and co-ordinate tasks
We are an equal opportunities employer