Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy at Aspect Maintenance Chessington
Aspect Maintenance Chessington urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy at Aspect Maintenance Chessington Jobs Details:
Aspect is London’s most helpful team of multi-trade property maintenance experts. For over 10-years, we’ve brought peace-of-mind to thousands of residential and commercial property owners every month. Whether it’s emergency repairs, planned maintenance, or refurbishment work, Aspect’s team of tradesmen provide assistance 24/7.
We’re going through a period of exciting change and growth, and we’re looking for people to join our experienced team. If you’re passionate about providing excellent customer service, while working to support a large team of tradesmen, then we’d love to meet you.
- Being the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Recognizing clients requirements and providing solutions that best satisfies their needs
- Dealing with client enquires and complaints efficiently and in a timely manner
- Entering data onto the systems
- Upholding the company reputation
- A positive and energetic approach to work and all tasks set
- Well developed telesales and negotiating skills
- Dedication and commitment to drive sales performance
- Drive, enthusiasm, sense of humor and a “can do” approach to life
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Patience when communicating with customer and an ability to maintain composure during conversations
- Previous experience in a similar customer service role is highly desired
- Although a prior knowledge of the maintenance and building industry will be of benefit, it is not a requirement as training will be provided
Working Hours, Salary & Benefits
- £18K to 20K annual basic salary depending on the experience
- Eligible for bonus scheme up to £500 per month
- Working in 9 hours fixed shifts starting in 07:00, 08:00, 09:00, 10:00 and 11:00 AM
- The ability to partake in a childcare voucher scheme
- Employee Pension Scheme (if applicable)
- 20 days of annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (prorated for PT/OOH)
- An additional ½ day paid leave should the day of your birthday fall on a weekday
If the above role applies to your strengths and sounds of interest to you, please send us a copy of your CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you feel that you are the candidate we are looking for.