Recreation Assistant Lifeguard Jobs Vacancy at Vision Redbridge Culture Leisure Ilford
Vision Redbridge Culture Leisure Ilford urgently required following position for Recreation Assistant Lifeguard. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recreation Assistant Lifeguard Jobs Vacancy at Vision Redbridge Culture Leisure Ilford Jobs Details:
Recreation Assistant – Lifeguard
No Qualification Required
Full Time / Casual
£16,332 / £7.83 per hour
Closing Date: 20th May
- To undertake pool supervision, to carry out set up/down of equipment.
- To assist in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services.
- To assist in ensuring the efficient operation of the facility, on a shift rota basis
- To ensure that the centre is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness.
- To ensure the safety and welfare of staff and users of the centre through the operation of all Health and Safety procedures and standards and be aware of your role in managing emergencies, accident reporting and report defects as necessary
- Assist customers with regard to lost property, first aid, use of equipment and provide general information regarding the centre.
- NPLQ qualification – training will be provided if required, must be able to swim**
- First Aid at work is desirable
- Previous experience of working within the leisure industry is preferred
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends, public holidays with flexibility of location
- Responsible for maintaining all relevant qualifications and attending training sessions as part of normal working arrangements
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,332.00 /year