Part Time Mailshot Work Jobs Vacancy at Zigzag Education Bristol
Zigzag Education Bristol urgently required following position for Part Time Mailshot Work. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Mailshot Work Jobs Vacancy at Zigzag Education Bristol Jobs Details:
Please note that at present there are no vacancies for
Mailshot Work - however this changes on a weekly basis. To be
kept informed of future work please subscribe to the Job Email
list on our Vacancies
We are a small friendly organisation that urgently require temporary staff for packing personalised educational advertisements into envelopes for large mailshots. Our hours of work are Monday - Friday between 9am and 5.00pm. The work is flexible, but generally minimum availability should be 2 days a week. Preference will be given to those whom have consistent availability and are willing to help out with other small jobs as they arise. There may occasionally be opportunities to help in other departments with tasks such as data-entry and packing up resources. This role might especially suit people who have other employment or educational commitments, or those who would need to fit work around childcare for example.
Requirements Ideally applicants should:
- Have a good understanding of English and excellent spoken English
- Be able to follow instructions
- Be organised, accurate and precise
- Have basic knowledge of postcodes
- Have excellent dexterity, as you will need to pack envelopes with speed
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have staying power!
- Age 25+: pay is £7.88 per hour (£8.83 including holiday pay)
- Age 21-24: pay is £7.40 per hour (£8.30 including holiday pay)
- Age 18-20: pay is £6.79 per hour (£7.61 including holiday pay)
- If you are a British Citizen - a passport and a photocopy for our records.
- If you are a national of a European Economic Area country - a national passport or national identity card and a photocopy for our records.
- If you are an asylum seeker - an Application Registration Card issued by the Home Office stating you are permitted to take employment, with a photocopy for our records.
- Otherwise - a passport issued by the Home Office endorsed to show you can stay in the UK and do this kind of work and a photocopy for our records.