Operations Support Manager Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare South Normanton
Alliance Healthcare South Normanton urgently required following position for Operations Support Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Support Manager Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare South Normanton Jobs Details:
This role manages has both a technical and management dimension. The Operational Support Manager is responsible for leading a small team of technical experts that support the operational service delivery of the business by ensuring they have the data and insight available to maximise performance, as well as being resourced and equipped to achieve the customer service objectives and kpi’s. Within this, the individual and their team will take responsibility for working both internally and with the larger business to identify opportunities for process and system improvement designed to increase the overall customer experience
Accountable for the forecasting and scheduling of resource for the contact centre, ensuring KPI’s and SLA’s are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Generate schedules aligned to the forecasted demand plans, creating a plan for the week and month and year ahead
Responsible for the execution of the contact centre scheduling and demand management plan each day. Support the Operations team with data and insight to make Real Time intraday decisions to ensure a positive impact on the business service objectives.
Accountable for the extraction of data from multiple sources to produce and develop MI/BI reports. Analyse that information to highlight exceptions and deviations, as well as explanatory commentary and insights but also provide recommendations to produce improvement opportunities and plans for the CS Ops team
Work closely with the Customer Operations Manager to support the optimisation of the Centralised Customer Service centre from a performance and process perspective.
Ensure you and your direct reports are trained and understand the principles of Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use ( 2013/C 343/01 ) which is reflected in our SOP – REF Chapter 1 AHDL GDP 1.1. Accountable to ensure that all relevant GDP training is achieved as required and recorded as per your personal training matrix
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- People Management Experience within a customer service / contact centre environment
- Has a thorough understanding of customer service and contact centre methodologies and processes including an in depth knowledge of resource planning tools and processes
- Provides leadership in a wide variety of technical areas and situations
- Ability to translate customer requirements and “voice of the customer” data prioritising activity and creating real time process improvement plans
- Demonstrates effective communication, both orally and in writing, with subordinates, colleagues, clients and customers including producing major reports, preparing, organising and delivering presentations using appropriate tools and techniques, and taking a leading role in meetings and discussions.
- Previous operational within a large scale multi-site contact centre
- Previous experience in both a hands on Planning and MI business analyst role
- Proven experience of working in a service delivery / real-time environment
- Good analytical ability including a strong understanding of MS Office Suite functionality particularly advanced MS EXCEL is essential
- Evidence of the ability to understand and evaluate service performance against KPI's
- Line Management for a team of up to 2 technical experts
- Accountable for all MI / BI data produced including support on budget creation