Java Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Manchester
Barclays Manchester urgently required following position for Java. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Java Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Manchester Jobs Details:
- We want you to be as passionate about technology as we are and in return we promise to help you become the best dev you can be within modern methodologies such as
- Extreme Programming, Test Driven Development and Domain Driven Design (training provided) to deliver “best in class” software within the Financial Services Industry.
- We love potential and we adore experience so we’re happy to hear from Engineers of all levels.
- If you’ve been working with Arduino since childhood, just graduated and cut your own code; or you’re a SCJP Certified programmer then we’ve got roles for you.
- Working as a software engineer with a focus on Java
- Happy to keep an open mind and learn new programming concepts
- Working in an E2E development environment to produce the best code possible
- Java 8
- Spring Framework
- RESTful and Service Oriented Architectures
- Passion for Object Oriented Programming
- Devops skills (eg Docker, Jenkins etc)
- Exposure/Strong Interest in Extreme Programming