Project Manager Underwriting Claims And Operations Jobs Vacancy at Esure Services Limited Manchester
- Project Manager Underwriting Claims And Operations
- Esure Services Limited
- Manchester ENG
- 17 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Esure Services Limited Manchester urgently required following position for Project Manager Underwriting Claims And Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Underwriting Claims And Operations Jobs Vacancy at Esure Services Limited Manchester Jobs Details:
esure has entered into a large scale digital transformation and they’re taking a new journey as a business and also from a technology perspective. They are in the process of moving towards an API based approach with new front-end technologies while also adopting agile throughout the business.
We are looking for an experienced IT Delivery Manager to join our busy Solution Delivery team. The successful applicant will be accountable for the delivery of multiple projects from Discovery through to Implementation.
You will be a team player with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude, able to adapt quickly to changes of direction when needed and demonstrate experience of using Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall methodologies or combination of to successfully deliver value in a customer focussed, digital financial services environment.
To be successful in the role you will be dynamic, a team player and have excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal. An eye for detail and continuous robust planning is part of your DNA. In addition to supplier management you are a natural at managing a broad range of business and IT stakeholders up to and including Executive level.
You must be financially astute and experienced in working alongside the Finance Business partner ensuring projects are accurately budgeted, forecasted with actual position reported up to Group Executive monthly.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to be part of a great and fast growing business that really is embracing Digital Transformation? Are you looking for a new challenge and ready to hit the ground running? Yes? We look forward to hearing from you.
The role will be based in our Manchester office and will require occasional travel to our Glasgow and Reigate offices.
- Demonstrable experience of building teams based on agile or lean project management methodologies
- Proven experience of delivering business and technical projects using internal and external suppliers
- Experience of using agile and lean methodologies to deliver projects
- Full system life cycle experience including live service support
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven experience in managing cross-dependencies and prioritisation
- Proven experience of managing project budgets, delivering value for money and forecasting need
- Experience of driving continuous, provable improvements and efficiencies in a delivery project
- Use of tools commonly used in an Agile environment JIRA / Confluence
- Financial Services Experience
- Experience of transitioning teams from waterfall to agile
- Understanding of a wide range of project management methodologies and how to integrate them into different environments
- Qualifications in agile (eg CSM) and/or project management (PMP, PRINCE2)
- Technical knowledge of software development gained from either previously being a developer, analyst or tester
- Experience of automated integration and acceptance testing
- Insurance Experience