Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Excell Group Plc Cambridge
Excell Group Plc Cambridge urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Excell Group Plc Cambridge Jobs Details:
Location: Sawston, Cambridge
Salary: £19,500 (pro rata) dependent on experience
Full time or Part Time
Main Purpose of the Role
This role offers a variety of responsibilities within our busy Accounts team. Accuracy and attention to detail are key requirements, along with a good understanding of MS Office, with Excel being a distinct advantage. We require an immediate start.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Monitor accounts mailbox
- Assisting the accounts team with day to day and ad hoc duties
- Entering and allocating of sales ledger receipts on customer accounts on Sage
- Processing company expenses
- Commission claim check
- Processing the Company’s petty cash
The key responsibilities highlights in this job are indicative and may vary over time. Job holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of this role.
- 5 GCSEs grade A-C including Maths and English
Essential Experience Required:
- At least 1 years’ experience as an Administrator doing a similar role, preferably in a commercial fast-paced environment.
- Working with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Working with non-integrated systems not essential but desirable.
Skills / Knowledge / Understanding:
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Quick learner with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
- Sound basic understanding of accounting standards and best practice.
- Calm, confident manner, able to work effectively under pressure.
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.
- Auto enrolment into PerkBox
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
Whilst we will make every effort to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within three weeks, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
The Company values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.
The Company has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.