Consumer Product Communications Uber Jobs Vacancy at Uber London
Uber London urgently required following position for Consumer Product Communications Uber. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consumer Product Communications Uber Jobs Vacancy at Uber London Jobs Details:
- Identify, create and pitch creative consumer stories about Uber and Uber Eats to a wide variety of media outlets;
- Create and deliver consumer campaigns that build the Uber brand across the UK;
- Manage an agency that works on pro-active Uber Eats consumer campaigns;
- Work cross-functionally with the UK marketing team to build and amplify initiatives and partnerships;
- Work with international product teams to find ways to tell our technology and innovation story to UK media and consumers;
- And support our broader communication efforts in more than 40 towns and cities across the UK.
- A self starter: Uber is a company of entrepreneurs and we want to work with people who enjoy building things from the bottom up. You’ll be used to working calmly under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- A creative thinker: You are able to analyse trends and identify creative ways to make Uber relevant. You can build campaigns from scratch and are able to work cross-functionally with various teams to create and amplify ideas.
- A great advocate: We’re looking for people who can distill complex ideas into simple but credible arguments. You are a strong writer and have the ability to tell stories - about our product and the ways we’re working to improve life for riders, drivers and cities.
- A campaigner: We succeed by putting together effective campaigns that make a broader case for the riders and drivers who use our app. You'll work together with our public policy team to find ways to creatively engage and inform the general public.
- A team player: Success at Uber depends on the ability to work cross-functionally and organise around shared goals. We're looking for someone who has experience working on complex projects to get stuff done.