French Speaker Sales And Marketing Agent Tech Jobs Vacancy at Eims Limited Bournemouth
Eims Limited Bournemouth urgently required following position for French Speaker Sales And Marketing Agent Tech. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
French Speaker Sales And Marketing Agent Tech Jobs Vacancy at Eims Limited Bournemouth Jobs Details:
Sales and Marketing Assistant/ Junior Business Developent Agent/ French speaker (Français)/ Travail en Angleterre
At EIMS , we are introducing a fantastic unique opportunity for highly motivated, energetic candidates….someone who is looking for a career kick or a career change, who can drive growth for our clients and strive for success whilst making an impact in our Global Headquarters located in the city center of Bournemouth.
The role: As a business development consultant, you will be responsible for the initial stages of the sales pipeline. You will be the first point of contact working exclusively in the IT industry on behalf of our clients (les clients) such as Lexmark, IBM, Hitachi, Blackberry, Veritas, to name just a few. Your focus will be a French market, thus you will need fluent = native level of language skill. This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to land your first professional role & have the ambition to climb up the corporate ladder.
Start date: September/October 2017
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Location: Bournemouth City Center (Richmond Hill, BH1)
The job responsibilities:
- Connect with local businesses to qualify marketing leads - NO sales involved, you will be learning about the business itself and looking for the key information to pass to the sales team.
- Build relationship (établir des relations) with business decision makers
- Create reports for the sales team to follow up with
- Master the art of communication - asking the right questions to get an understanding of what product and service would be the right solution for the target company
- Work on various marketing campaigns allowing you to get exposure to different technology companies with a diverse portfolio of products and systems.
You will receive:
- exceptional ongoing training,
- clear career progression path - the ability to join the fast track management program and learn the fundamentals of a sales environment (without the pressure of actually selling)
- opportunity to work in our other offices around the world
- company benefits (discounts for gym and restaurants)
- awesome people to work with and great team support
- very sleek and stylish office to work in
- roof top tarace, football table, monthly social events
To be successful , you must have a passion for learning, technology, sales, and marketing. You will learn communications and sales techniques and develop transferable skills that can be applied in future opportunities. It is essential that you’re able to build rapport with the prospects and you have excellent communication skills, meet deadlines & be quick in making ad-hoc decisions.
Is it easy?
- Yes, all companies are looking to improve and boost their technology via sales and marketing.
- We get in hundreds of new leads every day in which we want to foster great relationships.
- Expect highly focused project training, strategic sales and marketing approaches and lots of self-development.
As a business development consultant, you will have access to many real/tangible career opportunities such as the opportunity to become one of our Team Managers or progress to Inside Sales/Account Management.
Not sure if this is the right role for you or would like to learn more prior to entering the recruitment process? Contact me directly - Gosia Janczewska, Talent Acquisition, gjanczewska at eims.biz
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year