Crm And Loyalty Executive Jobs Vacancy at South West Trains London
South West Trains London urgently required following position for Crm And Loyalty Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Crm And Loyalty Executive Jobs Vacancy at South West Trains London Jobs Details:
To support in the execution of all aspects of CRM and loyalty strategy through a variety of digital media channels. Play a key role in the development and management of relevant, personalised communications with South Western Railway’s customer database to drive revenue and enhance the customer experience.
- Support the CRM and Loyalty Manager in the planning and delivering of CRM & Loyalty strategies
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to build ad hoc and trigger email campaigns in support of business objectives, reflecting the brand guidelines and any wider campaign requirements
- Support the delivery of CRM campaigns in a test and learn environment to maximise performance over time and improve ROI
- Assist the CRM and Loyalty Manager in monitoring and maximising customer lifecycle and lifetime value
- Support implementation of activities to increase customer acquisition to the database and to segment it effectively
- Work with the CRM and Loyalty Manager to maximise the benefit of FirstGroup’s Nectar partnership and any additional third party partners
- Build effective relationships with colleagues within marketing and relevant departments to ensure the CRM programme works effectively
- Support the CRM and Loyalty Manager in the day to day management of appointed suppliers to ensure adherence to SLAs and deliverables
- Consistently monitor competitor CRM activity, making recommendations where necessary
- Develop CRM reporting using SFMC analytics and tracking
- Budget control / tracking including raising of POs
- Periodic reporting
This role is 37 hours a week worked over 5 days Monday to Friday.
- Degree level qualification
- 1-2 year’s digital / CRM marketing experience
- Ability to adapt and take on new responsibilities
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills