Quantity Surveyor Belfast Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment Belfast
Kennedy Recruitment Belfast urgently required following position for Quantity Surveyor Belfast. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quantity Surveyor Belfast Jobs Vacancy at Kennedy Recruitment Belfast Jobs Details:
Vacancy Reference: 14405
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their large Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Quantity Surveyor. This position will be based in Belfast. The hours of this role will be full time and the successful candidate will be required to start immediately.
The duties of this position are -
- Experience of construction contracts and their effective administration, commercial understanding of value for money drivers in construction.
- Working knowledge of NEC 3 Suite of Contract.
- Responsibility for designated budgets and ensuring proper financial controls are in place.
- The collection, analysis and reporting of performance, quality and cost data and related information if required, inclusive of benchmarking.
- Producing, recording and monitoring performance reports to ensure Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
- The provision of technical advice and guidance on planned maintenance and contract related matters to a range of stakeholders.
- Ensure that projects are properly managed and delivered in line with the agreed targets, standards and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of building construction, standard methods of measurements, bills of quantities software packages such as CATO and be computer literate.
- Ensuring the effective commercial management of assets, of high quality Planned Works and Compliance related investment to regions within the relevant area of operation
- Ensuring that the investment is planned effectively to maximise efficiencies, is affordable, matches investment standards, is delivered to a high standard with minimal defects and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification in Quantity Surveying plus 2 years experience
- BTEC or equivalent in construction discipline plus 3 years experience
- 5 years experience in construction related discipline
- Must be qualified surveyor
- Member RICS - Quantity Surveying
- Useful to have CSR - Visitor card
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undergo an Access NI Clearance at a cost of £26.00