Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Ecourier West London
Ecourier West London urgently required following position for Customer Service Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Ecourier West London Jobs Details:
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Permanent - Full time
Competitive + Bonuses
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday
Customer Service Manager
To be the first point of call for all customer and client related enquires using telecommunications and social media to provide the best customer service at all times.
- To ensure all calls are answered within three rings
- To guarantee that customers and clients queries are followed up and concluded in a timely manner
- To have a good understanding of the services that we provide in order to acquire new and continued business
- To ensure information is adequately collated and stored on our bespoke Management Information System
- To deliver all cross-department queries accurately and in a timely manner
- To liaise with other departments such as commercial, operations and accounts in order to ensure all relevant logistics information is properly distributed
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions should be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
- 0 - 2 years of experience within Customer Service
- Good level verbal and written communication skills
- Good Office skills including MS Word and Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills to work individually as well as part of a team
- Committed, reliable and punctual
- Conscientious work ethic
At eCourier we believe in making our customers happy. It's a simple premise for a business and one that has helped us become the fastest growing company in the logistics sector. Our proprietary technology has transformed a marketplace that hasn't had much to smile about since the 1970’s. So much so that our client list now includes some of the world’s largest and most well respected brands. All we ask everyone who works at eCourier to share our enthusiasm for delivering exceptional customer service and possess a desire to work as part of an effective team.