Compliance Officer Jobs Vacancy at Cambridge Assessment Cambridge
Cambridge Assessment Cambridge urgently required following position for Compliance Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Officer Jobs Vacancy at Cambridge Assessment Cambridge Jobs Details:
Compliance Officer x 3
Full time, Permanent
Salary: £23,500 - £29,400
What it’s about
The Compliance team is responsible for the development and delivery of processes and activities that safeguard the security, integrity, accessibility, fairness and reputation of Cambridge International exams worldwide. We are part of the Operations division and are committed to excellence and delivering the right results for our candidates.
What you’d be doing
The Compliance team has rapidly grown and this is an exciting opportunity to join the team. The main areas of work would be access arrangements, exam security and malpractice. You would be empowered to play a vital role to achieve excellence. Principally you would be:
- dynamically and proactively leading a variety of core processes that safeguard the security, integrity, or reputation of Cambridge International
- investigating and evaluating facts and evidence to make informed decisions with reference to our regulations
- analysing data to identify trends in order to produce recommendations and inform process improvement
- reviewing processes, procedures and external guidelines to ensure we are always following best practice.
What we’re looking for
The Compliance team’s best asset is its people. Our new team members will:
- be enthusiastic, self-motivated and a great team player
- have an eye for detail with excellent analytical and decision making abilities
- be able to adapt to a varying workload and to successfully meet tight deadlines
- be able to communicate ideas and information precisely, both orally and in writing.
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment International Education prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. Our international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a superb range of benefits:
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 30 January, 2018. You may be asked to complete a short recorded video interview after you apply. Those successful at the video interview stage will be invited to formal interviews to be held on 13 February, 2018.
To apply please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.