Senior Manager Segmentation And Targeting Jobs Vacancy at Centurylink London
Centurylink London urgently required following position for Senior Manager Segmentation And Targeting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Segmentation And Targeting Jobs Vacancy at Centurylink London Jobs Details:
Own, develop, and implement end-to-end segmentation and contact management strategy to enable Level 3 to identify and target customers from company to individual decision-maker/buyer level.
Deliver the sweet spot analysis on which Lead Generation / Sales can base their activities.
- Deliver accurate segmentation and contact lists to support marketing campaigns for new logos, cross-sell and up-sell. Drive refinements of sweet spot segmentation.
- Deliver and communicate regular metrics on performance, results, lessons and actions required.
- Develop and gain buy-in for penetration goals by segment and by country.
- Work with global teams to ensure integration with SalesForce.com and Eloqua. Identify issues, develop business cases and implement contingency plans as necessary to support optimal automation and synchronization across systems.
- Develop joined-up strategy for targeting sweet spot company contacts and ensure end-to-end alignment for effective and actionable targeting via marketing and sales activities.
- Regularly communicate with sales leadership progress and needs for increasing penetration across sweet spot segments.
- Work with Global Segmentation and Corporate Strategy teams to leverage research and methodologies for roll out as appropriate across EMEA.
- Develop and implement a data management program that ensures data is maintained, accessed, updated and replicated in line with industry best practices.
- Builds a high performance team; hires and retains the right talent in the right roles; sets goals, delegates work, holds reports accountable; develops and empowers direct reports to make decisions and take action.
- Studies: Communication, Business, Marketing or related.
- Extensive experience of the B2B marketing environment.
- Very strong knowledge of database best practice.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with senior level stakeholders.
- Strategic, commercially minded and practical thinker.
- Excellent writing skills and strong interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to form strong working relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organization.
Alternate Location: UK-London-Fleet Place
Requisition #: 169615
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
Job Segment: Consulting, Marketing Manager, Data Management, Manager, Database, Technology, Marketing, Data, Management