Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Sixt
Sixt urgently required following position for Administration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Sixt Jobs Details:
At Sixt, customers are guests. It’s not a rental transaction but an experience as that of a five star hotel. Sixt hires service oriented individuals, free to travel, and open to cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars, we have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing day- to- day administrative support to ensure smooth running of the office.
- Distribute incoming mail.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Date stamping documents and prep for postage
- Photocopying, scanning and filing documents as required
- Monitor emails and liaise efficiently with our Germany office
- Any other ad-hoc duties, as and when required
- The successful Administration Assistant must have recent, previous proven experience of working in a similar role.
- A confident, hardworking, proactive and organised professional.
- An excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritise own workload, often having to multi task, under pressure & to deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Ability to deal with practical tasks as well as administrative.
- Problem solver and possess a methodical way of working
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills & working experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
Hours of work are 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch break. However, a flexible approach to working hours is required.
More about department
We are looking for a superstar team player to join our Administration department as maternity cover for 9 months, working alongside one other team member. The forefront tasks of this role is heavily manual admin based so great project management and methodical working is essential.
More about company
We are Sixt. We are a family business. A family business with more than 6,000 family members in more than 105 countries. We are not like the others. And that is why we do not operate like other companies. We have our own rules: we are obsessed with the desire to improve every day. We love our work and our customers. We want to generate excitement. Satisfaction alone is not enough! We scrutinise everything and push to get the best possible product. We start things with the will to get them done – and we do. We reward performance and never give up even if we may fail at times. Last but not least, we always remain Sixt. With our drive, our grit and our dedication. Now and in the future. Become a part of Sixt.