General Manager Jobs Vacancy at The Quarry Bank Timperley
The Quarry Bank Timperley urgently required following position for General Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Manager Jobs Vacancy at The Quarry Bank Timperley Jobs Details:
The General Manager is a key role in making the Quarry Bank a success. With this in mind you need to be something special. It goes without saying that you'll have the basics. We’re looking for the best. Does this describe you?
- You will have run a similar community site that take at least 15K net a week
- You’ll be geared up towards self promotion through social media and building a fantastic reputation. Your sites always grow sales because of what you do. You’ve built this reputation based on excellent service. You engage with customers and their feedback is important to you
- You build and motivate a strong efficient team. You’re an active leader, creating a culture of involvement, professionalism and fun. You’ve a waiting list of people wanting to work with you.
- You know your way around a P and L and actively manage your GP, food and wet as well as your labour spend – the biggest cost and the largest asset you have.
- You are super organised, you have tight control on cash and tills, manage your controllable costs, and your returns are always impeccable and returned on time
But what defines you is your dedication to the little details, which is crucial to us as it's standards that turn a great pub into the best pub!
If you feel you've got the ability to really make a difference in this role and are excited by the prospect of joining a leading regional brewer and pub retailer the opportunities are endless.