Service Desk Officer Jobs Vacancy at Public Group Ltd Brighton and Hove
Public Group Ltd Brighton and Hove urgently required following position for Service Desk Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Desk Officer Jobs Vacancy at Public Group Ltd Brighton and Hove Jobs Details:
Public-i has been designing, developing and delivering our streaming product Connect for more than 16 years – and it is this webcasting product we’ve built our reputation on. During that time we’ve worked just as hard on ensuring that we can provide our clients with the highest possible standards of support and customer service – with our customer delivery team on hand to ensure all our clients’ webcasts run smoothly.
We also offer a full design, installation and integration of Audio systems to deliver and support the entire Audio and Visual solution.
The position of Service Desk Office reports to the Head of Operations and will assist the Technical Team with the provision of our Customer Service Desk and front line support to ensure that we maintain excellent customer service delivery.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing first point of contact for customer Service Desk enquiries
- Trouble shooting incidents remotely using VNC access as well as remote monitoring of live streams.
- Managing the Helpdesk email account
- Logging and managing of trouble tickets from beginning to end using our existing CRM support process
- Assisting customers on a daily basis with any queries they may have
- Assisting members of the Technical Team as required
The role requires a range of skills, some of which are set out below:
- Understanding of IP Based networking.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with both customers and internal departments and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent customer service via phone, email, online and face-to-face where appropriate
- Audio and video hardware knowledge/experience
- Time management and good organisational skills along with the ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and solve client problems
- Self motivation and planning skills
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Experience of working with a CRM system
- A keen interest in Social Media with a desire to keep up with the latest developments
The purpose of the role is to deliver the highest standard of service to enhance the overall customer experience and it is therefore of paramount importance to us that we recruit someone who is enthusiastic, willing and cares about doing a good job.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to remain calm under pressure and have the ability to prioritise a busy workload to ensure that customer issues are dealt with in the most appropriate way. You will have the ability to think quickly and outside of 'standard' solutions and will be confident in your ability to understand a range of technical questions.
You will possess a good range of technical skills and be keen and willing to learn as you work.
We value the people we work with and are focused and committed to creating a good working environment.
We offer the following:
- Training and career development
- 20 to 25 days’ holiday
- Child care vouchers
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Access to critical illness cover and death in service benefits
- Summer outings and Friday drinks.