Customer Service Executive Jobs Vacancy at Fusion Resources Ltd Scarborough
Fusion Resources Ltd Scarborough urgently required following position for Customer Service Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Executive Jobs Vacancy at Fusion Resources Ltd Scarborough Jobs Details:
Customer Service Executive
We are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Executives for our New Client in Scarborough. We are recruiting for 9 permanent customer service staff starting training on the 18th January and then another 9 positions starting on the 19th February. These are all permanent positions with our Client.
Salary & Benefits
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Due to continued growth in our clients digital business, we are recruiting Digital Customer Services Executives to join their current expanding team. Having a large range of digital products available this is your chance to join a growing, busy and thriving team with excellent career opportunities. Recommended as one of the UK's best places to work 2017 according to Glassdoor ratings.
Digital Customer Service Executives are based in Scarborough and are responsible for the after-sales relationship with customers following the purchase of a website and/or other digital products, throughout production to the point of publishing online.
- Market leading induction programme with on-going development.
- Launch your career in digital marketing where full training will be given.
- Deal with a diverse range of businesses daily over the phone & online.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Develop your own knowledge of digital marketing
- Passionate about digital media with a good understanding of the digital marketplace.
- High level of skill in written English, particularly spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a proactive approach to issue resolution.
- A firm understanding of engaging and creative marketing techniques.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview.
If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Job Type: Full-time