Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Wearessg
Wearessg urgently required following position for Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Wearessg Jobs Details:
The biggest attraction of this Marketing role by far is the level of career progression. This job is big now, but just wait for a few years and you will see how fast your career grows
This is a leading aircraft broker with a track record of providing an unparalleled service in the field of chartering aircraft of every conceivable type. After year on year growth over the past 25 years, this company has become synonymous with quality, availability and customer service.
Due to continuing increases in market share and their ambitious plans for 2018 and beyond, the time is now to jump on board with this rising star.
The Job :
As Marketing Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work within a high-energy team and report to an experienced and dedicated Marketing manager who offers support, training, and expertise. You will assist with the deployment of global marketing plans including both e-communications and printed materials and then provide campaign analysis and reporting in order to measure and communicate success.
You will gain invaluable marketing, business, sales and relationship building experience, along with the opportunity to thrive and grow whilst liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and very talented individuals.
Want to know more? Your key responsibilities will be:
Production & Project Management
- The ability to work across multiple projects
- Time management in accordance to meeting deadlines
- Assist with maintaining supplier relationships
- Co-ordinating ad-hoc marketing materials along with distribution to offices worldwide
- Issuing briefs to internal designers, suppliers and Commercial departments, ensuring correct information to obtain estimates, visuals or structural prototypes
- Throughout all stages of the project lifecycle ensure that all parties are kept up to date
- Completion of required project administration
- Working closely with the creative team to produce beautiful printed marketing materials
- Creation of email campaigns, ensuring brand consistency and design
- Liaising with copywriter to help brief and write copy for all marketing pieces
- Have a keen eye for detail, proof reading and checking all direct marketing to ensure materials meet brand guidelines
- Initiating creative reviews to present competitor analysis and industry benchmarks
- Complete weekly and monthly reports for the Group Board of Directors
- Up to 12 months marketing and project management experience, possibly within aviation
- An understanding of direct marketing, especially print
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Experience of Adobe Indesign & Illustrator
Incredible earning potential.
Investment in you and your development that can be found nowhere else.
Mentoring by senior, prolific and successful entrepreneurs.
Benefits including discounts, free gym membership, private healthcare and a generous pension scheme and others.
The opportunity to travel the world or to relocate to one of several office locations including Paris, Madrid, New York, Dubai, Sidney, Singapore, Hong Kong and others.
Career opportunity based on merit, not time served that will exceed your expectations.