Customer Claims Handler Jobs Vacancy at Allianz Birmingham
Allianz Birmingham urgently required following position for Customer Claims Handler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Claims Handler Jobs Vacancy at Allianz Birmingham Jobs Details:
The purpose of this role is to investigate, negotiate and settle claims within agreed authority level, in accordance with Company and regulatory requirements whilst providing a high standard of customer service. Additionally, it is to provide support, guidance and training to less experienced team members / trainees and other team members as required.
- Liaises with underwriters where necessary and ensures application of appropriate clauses, endorsements, conditions etc.
- Handles claims proactively in accordance with agreed authority to deliver a high quality claims service.
- Ensures claims are correctly reserved and are settled in accordance with settlement guidelines.
- Pays valid claims ensuring the proper application of policy limits and excesses.
- Handles allocated internal tasks such as inactivity and diaries ensuring that all are dealt with within applicable time limits progressing the customer element of the claim to a prompt settlement
• Insurance experience is desirable.
• You will have a 'can do' attitude, flexible approach, passion about doing a good job, the ability to work to daily targets, and the ability to demonstrate that you are a team player.
Additional Requirements At Allianz, we welcome applications from everyone, regardless of your background or needs. If you need assistance with making your application please contact us at email@example.com
For external applicants only –
Please be aware that we will require satisfactory pre-employment evidence to include DBS, Financial Probity and Fraud checks, before you can commence employment with us.