Marketing Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Royal London Group Edinburgh
Royal London Group Edinburgh urgently required following position for Marketing Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Royal London Group Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Royal London Group - Edinburgh
Marketing Consultant - 12 Month FTC
Salary: c. £31,576 - £37,000
Benefits – Bonus at target, 28 days holiday + stats, contributory pension
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £114 billion and latest ProfitShare pay out to members of £142 million. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,669 people. (Figures quoted are as at 10 May 2018).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper’s grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have an exciting 12 Month fixed term contract opportunity for a Marketing Consultant to join our Marketing team based in Edinburgh on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to develop and deliver market leading communications that engage and enthuse our customers. You will deliver a variety of campaigns including both via print and digital with particular emphasis on being able to produce exceptional content.
This role offers the successful candidate real opportunity to have a profound impact on how the business engages with their customers whilst supporting the ongoing success of our multi-award winning life office.
- Create engaging content across a range of media.
- Ensure Marketing Communications are topical and relevant.
- Effectively manage a suit of marketing communications & strive to continuously improve it.
- Work effectively with the wider marketing team and with stakeholders from all areas of the business.
- Material meets brand standards and is delivered on time in line with agreed plans.
- Effective working relationships with sales and other customers ensuring we understand the communications support they need.
- Activity Schedules maintained, report on progress and delivery of all communications activity with line manager and the team.
- Provides regular updates to sales and other key stakeholders using existing governance processes.
- Attending and contributing to team meetings and participating in decision making.
- Demonstrating ability to contribute to improving processes and communications for internal and external audiences.
- Supporting colleagues by giving and receiving constructive feedback that is sensitive, meaningful, accurate, reinforcing and timely.
- Working flexibly and effectively making sure that team and business objectives are met.
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent copywriter.
- Good planning & organisational skills.
- Knowledge of life & pensions industry is desirable.
- Understanding of marketing planning tools and techniques.
- Understanding of brand standards and guidelines.
- Ability to adhere to our compliance / regulatory framework.
- Previous, relevant experience in a marketing management role, preferably within Financial Services.
- Graduate marketing qualification or relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Royal London is an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
To apply, please use the ‘Apply Online’ link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Dan.Galstaun@resource-management.co.uk