Medical Information Officer Jobs Vacancy at Vifor Pharma Bagshot
Vifor Pharma Bagshot urgently required following position for Medical Information Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Information Officer Jobs Vacancy at Vifor Pharma Bagshot Jobs Details:
We are recruiting a Medical Information Officer for a new product. We offer you an interesting and challenging opportunity in an international small-to-medium specialty pharmaceutical company with lean structures and an entrepreneurial mind-set.
This Medical Information Officer role will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop Frequently Asked Questions (and their answers) and Key Information Documents (KIDs) for Vifor Pharma UK products and ensure all documents are up to date, scientifically accurate, fully referenced and approved for use in the UK
- Maintain a log of all UK Medical Information enquiries in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and internal policy
- Supports the collection, documentation and communication of all UK Pharmacovigilance reports such that all events are handled in accordance with SOPs and internal policy
- Establish and regularly update relevant information sources such as databases, factsheets and other technical information
- Support the UK organization by ensuring that new scientific information is made available and assessed according to the evidence base, for Vifor Pharma products and relevant competitors, and that high levels of scientific expertise are maintained
- Helps ensure regulatory compliance through maintenance of relevant licenses (e.g. WDL), management of inspections and the meeting of quality standards
- Work with Global Medical Affairs to ensure the best possible outcomes from submissions & interactions
- Participate in ABPI sign off process for promotional and non-promotional materials
- Help prepare formularies submissions with the best available scientific evidence
- Support management of safety issues within UK/Ireland
- Degree in pharmacy or life science
- 1-2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or other relevant experience
- Fluent English skills
- Ability to communicate information clearly and logically, both orally and in written form
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- High standards and attention to detail