Emerging Talent Development Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Murphy Group
Murphy Group urgently required following position for Emerging Talent Development Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Emerging Talent Development Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Murphy Group Jobs Details:
<span style="font-family: "Arial",sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Franklin Gothic Book"; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;">Support the delivery of an effective Emerging Talent training and development strategy to help the business achieve its 10 year plan along with effectively managing the various funding routes.
- Provide an unparalleled development experience for our graduate, undergraduate, intern, apprentice and work experience cohorts
- Scheduling and running of induction – venue booking and accommodation, training provider liaison, materials and handbook
- Scheduling and running of all business skills training modules throughout the emerging talent programmes
- College liaison – ensuring all apprentices are aligned to the correct course and enrolled at the right time
- Professional qualification management and liaison – IChemE, IMechE etc
- Reporting and data management of those on programme
- Oversight of roll off process from the various programmes
- Pastoral and developmental support
- Running of mentor and buddy programmes
- Management of CITB levy draw down and reporting for all businesses areas, including Emerging Talent, maximising draw down, analysing data and reporting on financials
- Management of Apprentice Levy, maximising draw down, analysing data and reporting on financials
- Support of STEM and diversity agendas
- Oversight of CSR and sustainability activities for the Emerging Talent populations
- Any other activities to support Emerging Talent or the wider L&OD and People agenda
- Represent the Emerging Talent Manager, where assigned, in meetings, at working groups and with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Proactively researching and identifying best practice initiatives and delivering as appropriate.
- Attend relevant seminars and courses to ensure continual personal and professional development.
- Ensuring People team’s contribution is strategically business relevant and aligned to commercial goals.
- Work in the spirit of the company’s Investors in People accreditation, contributing to best practice.