Telecoms And Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Sthree Glasgow
Sthree Glasgow urgently required following position for Telecoms And Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Telecoms And Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Sthree Glasgow Jobs Details:
Telecoms & VC Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Telecoms & VC Analyst to join SThree's new offices in Glasgow. This Telecoms & VC Analyst will join SThree's Service Management team where you will be providing 2nd and 3rd line Support for the Global Telecoms and VC environment.
Who are SThree?
SThree are an industry leading recruitment organisation who provide permanent and contract staff to STEM sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). We operate across 10 specialist brands (including Huxley, Progressive, Real Staffing, and Computer Futures) and employ over 2,800 people in 16 countries globally.
SThree are currently embarking on an exciting venture to set up a new Shared Services Centre of Excellence in Glasgow City Centre. As a result, we have a high volume of new vacancies across our Finance, IT, Legal, and HR teams, providing a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved in something new at a fun, rewarding company.
What will you be doing?
- Performance and fault analysis of the corporate VC & telecoms environment
- Telecoms capacity analysis and planning
- Proactive management of corporate VC & Telecoms Infrastructure
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Avaya devices, associated software and security standards
- Installation and commissioning of new telco circuits and office networks
- A working knowledge of Telephony using VoIP (ideally Avaya / Cisco environment)
- Experience in a corporate IT environment. Ideally building, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining the following equipment. Avaya S8xx servers, G450 Gateways in a multisite environment, Avaya MM, Avaya One-X Mobile, Avaya Utility Sever, Avaya Scopia.
- A proven commitment to quality practices and a focus on the customer as the IT environment is service focused
- Working knowledge LAN/WAN technology in an IP network
- Technical experience required: Configuring and supporting telephone switches, and coordinating PSTN voice service connections. Familiarity with Category 5 structured cabling, X.21 serial circuits, ISDN2, and ISDN30.
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employee's hard work is valued and rewarded. We provide fantastic opportunities for growth and like to promote from within - a high proportion of our senior staff originally joined the company in entry level positions. If that isn't enough, you'll also enjoy:
- Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Company share scheme
- Variety of high street discounts and season ticket loans
If you have the above experience and you're keen to join SThree in our new Centre of Excellence, then please apply now!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.