Customer Assistant Airport Jobs Vacancy at Boots London Heathrow Airport
Boots London Heathrow Airport urgently required following position for Customer Assistant Airport. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Assistant Airport Jobs Vacancy at Boots London Heathrow Airport Jobs Details:
The Airport is a busy environment where no two days are the same. It is fast paced, but with great opportunities for development.Please be aware that this role may require you to start before 5.30 am, or finish after 10 pm due to Airport Operating hours. In order to work in our Airport stores, you will need to have an Airport security pass. To obtain this, you will need to be able to provide us with a five year work history, any gaps will need to be accounted for.
Life at Boots
We are the UK's leading Pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. Our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible and your role is really important in this. As a Customer Assistant, you are the first person our customers will see and speak to when they come into our Airport stores, and that makes this role special.
Our customers are passionate about our brand and we’re even more passionate about helping them to feel good, feel reassured and feel confident. You’ll be there for our customers, making sure that they leave with everything they need and want from that last minute travel essential to finding a new product.
But you probably already know this, so why join us?
Career Progression: Joining us as a Customer Assistant in the Airport could be the start of an exciting career for you; whether you are looking for a change in career, you’re experienced in retail and looking for a new challenge, or it’s your first job. There are so many opportunities, from Beauty to Healthcare specialists, to Assistant Store Manager and Terminal or Store Manager. We’ll give you all the training and support you need to progress your career and develop your skills.
Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 22 days holiday along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
Is this right for you?
In the hustle and bustle of the airport where customers are rushing through to catch that flight it’s really important that we create a great shopping environment. Here’s how you will do it:
- Working with our customers, the most important part of our business. There are so many different customers from those travelling on business, to those travelling long distance and you’ll be there to help provide a great shopping experience. Whether that’s answering questions and giving great advice, showing where a product is when they are in a hurry or simply offering a basket, it’s the little things that make a difference.
- Working as a team. In a busy environment your day will be filled; from helping with the delivery and putting products on to shelves, to being on the tills, no two days are the same. It’s fast paced but working as a team, you’ll help to make sure that our stores are clean, tidy and presentable and provide a store that we can be really proud of.
- Be an expert. You’ll know the products across your store meaning you can give great advice, showing your customers options they might not have considered before. You’ll also use the in store Ipad.
- Make our customers feel good. You’ll have a great relationship with your customers, putting them at ease, just by being you.
To be successful in this role you will have customer care at the heart of what you do and a true desire to help others. In addition you will:
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Be able to work as part of a team, supporting your colleagues and helping to deliver the business plan
- Have great attention to detail
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with new technology
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador
So what’s it like to be a Customer Assistant in an airport store? Click here to find out more