Corporate Strategy Manager Jobs Vacancy at King Com London
King Com London urgently required following position for Corporate Strategy Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Strategy Manager Jobs Vacancy at King Com London Jobs Details:
Closing date for applications 15th October 2017
Salary: competitive market rate
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful and highly valued team that works closely with King’s Executive Leadership in shaping our long-term strategy and roadmap, and in making mission-critical decisions that cut across the full breadth of the business. The team also supports the implementation of new business initiatives that ‘move the needle’ for King. This role reports directly to the VP Corporate Strategy.
Working collaboratively across all parts of our business, including our game teams, technology, marketing, and business performance, you will be responsible for supporting a dynamic mix of high-impact projects. Many of these projects are inherently complex and cross-functional in nature. You will play a key role in addressing some of our biggest opportunities and threats. Along the way, you will not only build deep expertise in our industry, but also develop your skills as a business leader.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Identify, analyse and evaluate mission-critical business decisions through thorough, fact-based analysis, and rigorous business case modelling;
- Support the development of our overarching strategy, including building long-term plans for our Franchises and New IP, our distribution and technology strategies, and assessing organisational implications thereof;
- Explore and assess major new business opportunities;
- Work both independently and with stakeholders from across the broader King organisation to develop actionable recommendations, and to drive the implementation of our strategic initiatives;
Skills to create thrills
We are looking for an independent thinker who can make convincing, information-based arguments with a demonstrated track record of using good judgment and ability to succeed in a fast-moving, highly ambiguous environment.
- Experience at a top-tier consulting firm and/or in the corporate strategy or business operations team of a leading Internet, Media or Technology firm, demonstrating 1 or 2 promotion cycles; as a guide, in consulting this role would translate to Associate/ Senior Associate Consultant/ Consultant;
- Ability to think creatively, frame and structure complex problems, and lead substantially complex modules on strategic projects;
- Excellent skills in financial modelling and business case development;
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills;
- Demonstrable ability to work in a dynamic environment with high ambiguity;
- Proven ability to operate effectively in cross-functional settings – ability to work with stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds, at all levels of the organization;
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
Tasty bonus skills
- Passion for gaming;
- Previous work experience in or exposure to one or more of the following sectors: gaming, consumer mobile, consumer internet and/or advertising;
- Master's degree, ideally in Technology/Engineering-related disciplines, or MBA helpful but not required.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one (or more!) of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö, Seattle, San Francisco and Stockholm along with offices in Chicago, LA, Malta, New York, and Tokyo. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) which acquired King in February 2016.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent – because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?