Digital Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Medialab London
Medialab London urgently required following position for Digital Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Medialab London Jobs Details:
Medialab are an award winning data, digital and media agency. Based in the heart of London’s West End, we are a young dynamic team of driven individuals who take pride in our work. We invest in the best people, to produce the best work for our clients. The company is independently owned, with all directors involved in the day to day running of the business. The team are young, fun and not afraid of hard-work and over-delivering on client expectations – and you’ll need to be part of this ethos.
In the digital account executive role, we are looking for an articulate, numerate and above all eager candidate who will support the Digital Team in all their Paid Media campaigns. Through supporting and collaborating on live campaigns, you’ll gain a solid grounding into how Direct Response media buying works and be given an opportunity not just for a job, but for a career.
You will be responsible for the set up, delivery and reporting on Paid Digital Media. You will deliver campaigns through Social Channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc), Online Display, Paid Search, Content Marketing Networks and many more. You will support the digital account management team to ensure campaigns are executed precisely and you will be given lots of responsibility in this respect. Our client base are focused on Direct Response media channels, with specific focus on acquisition of new customers; we measure everything by key metrics such as ROI, CPC, CPA, CPL and use these KPIs to optimise our campaigns
We’re especially interested to hear from candidates with experience from other Media Buying Agencies, with an understanding of Paid Media Advertising and with a good handle of excel.
- Support the account management team across all facets of client campaign work.
- Work with the planners to create highly detailed excel media plans across multiple digital channels. This includes providing reasoned rationale and performance projections.
- Liaise with media owners and suppliers, building valuable relationships and sourcing new opportunities for clients.
- Develop knowledge of available media channels, specific opportunities and their nuances.
- Learn, understand and update internal order management software to assist with smooth running of client campaigns.
- Accurate and timely invoicing.
- Assist account management team with campaign review results analysis. Helping to produce and prepare recommendations for client campaign reviews.
- In time, begin to liaise with clients directly and build own client base.
Our ideal candidate:
- Highly numerate, a degree in a relevant area would be desirable, or A-Levels in Maths / Physics / Business / Economics or similar subjects.
- Experience keeping to deadlines during busy times.
- Adept at juggling multiple projects for multiple stake holders.
- Professional email and telephone manner.
- Understanding of analytical techniques used in data industry.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, a must. Working knowledge of PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Self-starter, hardworking nature with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Agency experience, in similar role is desirable.
- Some knowledge of digital marketing in the Paid space.
- Above all, a hard working nature, genuine passion for the opportunity and a burning desire to succeed.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Confident and assertive in social environments.
- Genuine team player, prepared to lead by example.
- Good listener, articulate, persuasive, patient and resourceful.
- Quick learner, pro-active mind set, resourceful, and able to think for self.
- Pragmatic approach, focused on delivering results.
- Positive attitude.
- Logical thinker, with the entrepreneurial eye to innovate and launch new projects based on sound reasoning.