Digital Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Atwood Tate London
Atwood Tate London urgently required following position for Digital Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Atwood Tate London Jobs Details:
Our client, a publisher of illustrated trade books, is looking for a Digital Project Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract in central London. The role holder will take responsibility for the development, delivery and profitability of their digital products.
- Manage the full life-cycle of new and existing digital products ensuring they meet budget, schedule and user needs
- Maximize digital revenues across all platforms, especially e-books and audio
- Report on budgets and sales, ensuring all projects remain on target and that annual digital budget is achieved
- Explore new technology, platforms and potential partnerships, assessing whether commercial development opportunities exist
- Manage relationships with external suppliers, acting as the key point of contact and negotiating contracts and deliverables
- Act as the key point of contact for digital within the business
- Demonstrable experience of digital publishing with evidence of delivering innovative digital solutions
- Forward-thinking digital native who has a critical understanding of the rapidly changing digital market and its requirements
- Excellent communicator with the necessary skills to deal with 3rd party suppliers
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of ePub conversion processes, HTML, CSS, ePub, XML, InDesign
- Degree educated or equivalent
Contact: David Martin
Tel: 020 7034 7850