Scheme Project Manager Property Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail London
Network Rail London urgently required following position for Scheme Project Manager Property. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Scheme Project Manager Property Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail London Jobs Details:
To manage projects through various stages of the life cycle and to support and assist the Project Manager in delivering the overall project portfolio managed by the team.
About the role (External)
Key Accountabilities · Deliver individual projects or parts of projects in a safe & environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality, in accordance with the Guide to Railway Investment Projects (GRIP), applicable Network Rail company standards, current legislation and procedures including HMRI guidance where appropriate.
· Provide a professional, first class, consistent and effective project management service including the use of performance indicators and project reporting systems in accordance with Network Rail’s company standards and guidelines.
· Deliver part or all of small/medium projects in providing safety, environmental, design and construction, procurement, cost control, testing and commissioning of the managed portfolio.
· Provide details for the possession plan and authority submission for allocated schemes.
· Manage change and risks within the project life cycle for allocated schemes.
· Assist or lead in the provision of a safe working environment in the execution of managed work.
· Act as CDM Coordinator as directed.
· Comply with the Investment Competence Framework.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Successful relevant experience including project management.
· Educated to HNC/HND or similar standard.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Some knowledge of safety regulations.
· Project safety management experience
· Project Contract Requirements Environment.
· Construction design management competence.
· Membership (or working towards membership) of the Association for Project Management or other professional body.
· A degree or equivalent.
· Knowledge of safety, quality and environmental procedures.
· Appreciation of commercial and financial procedures.
· Appreciation of contractual arrangements.
· Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
· Act as HSQE exemplar.
How To Apply- External
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. We positively embrace flexible working recognising that employees may wish to balance work and family/home life.
Keeping people safe on the railway is at the heart of everything we do, safe behaviour is therefore a requirement of working for Network Rail. Applicants should demonstrate their personal commitment to safety in their application.
Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with competitive pay and excellent benefits including a choice of contributory pension schemes, a generous annual leave package, a bonus scheme and an annual 75% subsidy on season tickets costing up to £3,333 (to a maximum amount of £2,500).
We adhere to a structured pay framework, any salary offered will be within the following pay range : £39,514 - £44,453
Network Rail adheres to the Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS). This is a government standard for pre-employment vetting. All prospective employees will undergo the required checks to meet this standard before joining the company.
Closing date: Wednesday 31st January L ate applications will not be accepted. We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes.