Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Barclays
Barclays urgently required following position for Customer Service Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Jobs Details:
Customer Service Advisor
Working pattern: 7am – 11pm Monday – Sunday
As a Barclays Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be an essential contact for our customers, providing expert advice on the products and services that will support them through some of the most important moments of their lives. You’ll be encouraged to grow in your role, and work in new innovative ways - and you can expect the training, development and digital skills you need to deliver the excellence our customers expect.
Everyone in our Personal banking team shares the same goal – to put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We’re passionate about developing real relationships, creating a personal experience for every single customer, and using innovative digital tools and technologies¬¬ to create the bank our customers want.
Training & salary:
The starting salary for a Customer Service Advisor is £17,000 per annum. You will undertake a career development journey that will ensure you are supported in the development of all the relevant skills and knowledge required for the role. Upon successful completion of this development journey, you will secure a promotion and continue to develop and have the opportunity to support our customers in new and exciting ways.
As a Barclays Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Dealing with day to day banking enquiries from customers on the range of products and services Barclays provide
- Listening to customer’s needs, making them aware of products that may be suitable for them
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, aiming to get it right first time every time
- Understanding the customers query, looking at the situation from different angles to offer the best solution
- Being willing to take on the unknown, hold a conversation with the customer and pay attention to detail rather than relying on a script
As a Barclays Customer Service Advisor, your skills and qualifications will include:
• A genuine interest in our customers, and the ability to take personal responsibility for providing great customer experiences
- The ability to make authoritative banking decisions that always put our customers first
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, and a collaborative, team-based approach to work
- A proven record of creative problem solving, and the confidence to take the initiative to permanently resolve potential issues
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. Online Assessment: We'll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they'll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3. Application Review: We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4. Interview: If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
5. Outcome: We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage www.jobs.barclays.co.uk/advice or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.