Nursery Room Manager Jobs Vacancy at Busy Bees Maidenhead
Busy Bees Maidenhead urgently required following position for Nursery Room Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nursery Room Manager Jobs Vacancy at Busy Bees Maidenhead Jobs Details:
Nursery Room Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees Burchetts Green
Busy Bees is the UK’s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can’t do this without you, so we’re looking for a talented Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner) who shares our values to join our friendly team at our Burchetts Green Nursery. You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Burchetts Green Nursery
Busy Bees in Burchetts Green (Hall Place) enjoys a very fortunate position in the Berkshire countryside. We are set in the fantastic grounds of The Berkshire College of Agriculture, close to the M4, M40, A404, M25 and commutable from areas such as Maidenhead, Slough, Reading, Windsor, Ascot, Stokenchurch and High Wycombe. We are a purpose built nursery surrounded by 180 acres of green fields and landscaped gardens. Because we're on the grounds of the agriculture college we have some truly unique experiences for both children and those working with them to enjoy: There's a small animal zoo next door, lambing in the spring and a forest ideal for bear hunts and horse trials.
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Nursery Room Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check