Reservations Agent Reservationist Jobs Vacancy at Elite Hotels
Elite Hotels urgently required following position for Reservations Agent Reservationist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reservations Agent Reservationist Jobs Vacancy at Elite Hotels Jobs Details:
Tylney Hall Hotel, Hook, Hampshire
now has an exciting opportunity available for a
Reservations Agent / Reservationist
Tylney Hall is a beautiful 4 red star hotel in stunning gardens set in rural Hampshire. It has won numerous accolades – due to its charm, warmth and glorious parkland surroundings, we offer a wonderful welcome to both guests and employees.
The Reservationist role (35 hours) involves dealing with all sales enquiries in Reservations for our luxury 4 red star 112 bedroom hotel. Duties will include accurately taking all reservations and guest bookings using our computer system together with administration and liaising with the Reception team and Conference Office. Reservationists work to our yield management system to ensure that occupancy and average room rates are maximized. The team also take bookings for our beautiful Oak Room Restaurant and the Leisure facilities. It would be working 5 days out of 7 including weekends and bank holidays, and the office is covered in shifts between 8am - 7pm in the week and until 5pm at weekends.
We are seeking an able and articulate candidate who can demonstrate experience gained in the hotel reception, reservations, travel trade or other relevant background. As well as outstanding communication and yield management skills, we would be seeking evidence of success in a similar sales orientated role where monthly budgets and targets have been achieved. Good administration, IT skills and attention to detail is paramount along with excellent levels of communication across all medium. Candidates would need to demonstrate outstanding telephone sales and customer care skills. Please be advised we are in a rural location so own transport is essential.
And in return…
As an Investor In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include:
- The opportunity to work in one of the country’s foremost heritage hotels
- You will be working in one of the AA’s Top 200 Hotels in the UK and Ireland and proud members of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Condé Nast Johansens
- You will earn a share in the Company Gratuities scheme which is performance driven by you and your colleagues.
- We have an Employee Assistance programme managed by Hospitality Action to help you navigate through life’s difficulties.
- There are a range of flexible benefits to help you manage your lifestyle including live in accommodation for some positions
- We operate a childcare voucher scheme offering tax and NI relief when paying a registered childcare provider.
- Our reward and recognition scheme (GEM’s – see more information on our careers website) has been highly praised during our Investors in People accreditation.
- At Elite Hotels, we offer fantastic Company discounts and reduced rates for employees and family members across all four of our stunning hotels in beautiful locations
- Company personal contributory pension scheme
- Meals on duty compliments of the Chef
- Quality uniforms provided and laundered
- Free car parking