Publisher Growth Associate Video Advertising Mobile Gaming Jobs Vacancy at Bloom Search London
- Publisher Growth Associate Video Advertising Mobile Gaming
- Bloom Search
- London ENG
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Bloom Search London urgently required following position for Publisher Growth Associate Video Advertising Mobile Gaming. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Publisher Growth Associate Video Advertising Mobile Gaming Jobs Vacancy at Bloom Search London Jobs Details:
Publisher Growth Associate – Mobile Gaming, Video Advertising
An established, and well-known brand in the video advertising industry are looking for a Publisher Growth Associate to join their expanding London office. The company founded in 2011 focuses on pioneering in-play video advertising for mobile, and is used by more than 85% of the world’s top grossing mobile publishers. The company has its headquarters in LA, with staff in an additional 28 countries including London.
The Publisher Growth Associate will be responsible for supporting Publisher Growth Managers to grow the publishing business within their specified area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Aid growth of publisher partnerships within the region
- Run projections for business analysis
- Preparing presentations for new publisher partners
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences
- Represent the company at client meetings
- Experience within Ad-Tech industry
- Strong Data Skills (Excel, Tableau, MySQL)
- Mobile Advertising / Video Advertising Experience (Desirable)
- University Degree (Business, Economics etc) (Desirable)