Lead Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Informa Business Intelligence London
Informa Business Intelligence London urgently required following position for Lead Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Informa Business Intelligence London Jobs Details:
Mapa Research, part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Analyst to join the London team. This position will be responsible for building client relationships and delivering revenue generating projects for retail banks as well as mentoring junior members of the team.
Mapa Research provides a range of services including quarterly benchmarking dashboard services, industry Insight reports, mobile user experience workshops and digital banking consultancy. Our work spans from analysing the customer experience of online banking applications to following the newest trends in banking on the latest mobile or tablet devices.
As Lead Analyst, you are an integral part of the research team and are primarily responsible for understanding and providing solutions to clients’ problems and delivering exceptional research.
- Project Management: Delivery of Mapa’s Products and Services to budget and relevant timescales. Identify and drive internal and/or external projects with specific objectives e.g. Product refinement/development. This position will oversee a team of analysts in successful delivery of consultancy projects and take the lead on scoping and pricing of consultancy projects
- Research team: Act as a mentor to junior analysts and share knowledge on specialisms
- Clients: work with sales teams to ensure an excellent client experience and increase awareness of our services and expertise with clients and the wider industry.
- Product Development: proactively contribute ideas for new products/product improvements that make it onto the Product Pipeline, and take the lead on working them into fully fledged products
- Sales and Marketing: Identifying opportunities to promote and propose our services where possible, showcasing Mapa’s research capabilities
What we are looking for:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years' research experience with demonstrable analytical skills, primarily qualitative with some quantitative.
- Established financial services research expertise is desirable (commercial regulation, high street banks etc.)
- Ability to motivate teams
- Proven client-facing ability
- Clear, accurate and confident verbal and written client communication
Rated as one of the top 5 large companies to work for in the UK, we offer world class career development, competitive salaries, as well as an award winning benefits package.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume, a cover letter and salary expectations.
Informa’s Business Intelligence (BI) division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment.
BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within five core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Maritime & Law and Agribusiness & Commodities.Required Skills