Out Hours Business Travel Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Stockport
Capita Plc Stockport urgently required following position for Out Hours Business Travel Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Out Hours Business Travel Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Stockport Jobs Details:
Business Travel Consultant –
Out of Hours
Based in Stockport
Shift based role, 12 hours per day from 7am-7pm
We’re revolutionising the business travel, meetings and events service through our knowledge, curiosity and innovation; do you want to be a part of it too? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
At a glance...
You will be responsible for providing a high standard of service to our customers. You will be the first point of contact regarding all aspects of travel and accommodation booking reservations or queries.
Introducing Capita Travel and Events
We’re not a regular travel, meetings and events company. Of course, we do all the things you’d expect us to, but booking travel, meetings or planning events and helping our customers drive down costs is only the tip of the iceberg of what we do here at Capita Travel and Events
Our heritage spans over four decades, and we’ve evolved by acquiring some of the UK’s leading specialists in business travel, accommodation, meetings and events. Bringing together 850 of the most knowledgeable people in the industry and combining their knowledge and expertise, we’ve created one powerfully unique business.
But we haven’t forgotten what makes Capita Travel and Events a great place to work – brilliant, like-minded people who thrive in a friendly, fast paced atmosphere. If you reckon you could add something to the team and want to be part of our future then get in touch.
What will your day look like?
- You will handle inbound calls, process emails, faxes or on-line requests from customers
- Liaise with suppliers on customer’s behalf, checking availability, negotiating suitable rates and advising of special requirements
- Ensuring correct and timely issuing of tickets and hotel bookings comply with IATA/ATOC/ATOL regulations
- Ensure all changed or cancelled travel/hotel/venue arrangements are re-issued, cancelled and refunded as per company standard or supplier regulations
- Deal with enquiries relating to non-arrivals, late cancellations, out bookings and client feedback
- Provide the Customer Care Department with written and verbal feedback regarding any service which the client may be pleased or dissatisfied with
- Previous experience in business travel or a hotel or booking agency is required
- IATA 1 & 2 qualification, is desired but not essential
- Flexible to work 12 hour shifts from 7am-7pm or 7.30am-7.30pm
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to multi task and work to very tight deadlines, prioritising workloads
- Initiative with the ability to work within a team environment
As well as a competitive salary and holiday package, we can offer you:
- Out of hours shift allowance
- Discounted stays at hotels
- A huge discount off a rail journey each year
- Opportunity to win free trips away
- Access to ‘Friday night free stays’ at participating hotels
- A day’s paid leave to participate in charity or community projects
- Incredible discounts and cashback on dining, health and retail
Come and have a peak at our life in Capita Travel and Event by visiting our social media pages.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver