Security Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Primark Reading
Primark Reading urgently required following position for Security Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Primark Reading Jobs Details:
We are currently recruiting for an IT Security Analyst to join our team here in Primark.
In this role you will work across all IT projects to ensure security requirements are fully documented and understood. Ensure all new projects build in the appropriate security controls and measures to comply with policy. Reporting to the IT Security and Privacy Portfolio Manager, you will liaise with stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate security requirements as a result of changes to business processes and information systems. This position requires an ability to understand security standards and controls and translate them into a model that will allow the organisation to achieve its goals.
- Develop a strong understanding of our existing system and application landscape as a building block for future solutions.
- Collaborating with business unit , ISO team members and operations personnel to further Data security program
- Using interviews, workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations, gather security requirements for all technology projects.
- Build detailed plans from high level requirements, ensuring that low level requests are not missed.
- Working with information gathered from multiple sources, be able to evaluate true security impact, ensuring that proposed solution is reconciled with all security standards and controls.
- Be able to draw requirements together into Functional Requirements Documents using existing templates, making use of plain English, diagrams, process flows and scenarios so that the resulting document will be meaningful to the intended users.
- Have the ability to work in a team collaborating on different aspects of a large project, ensuring that the objectives of all components are aligned and that delivered solution will works as an end to end process.
- Be able to take responsibility for managing aspects of project, managing resources, timelines, 3rd parties and delivering status reports, feeding into the overall project.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives in parallel.
Need to haves:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Demonstrate experience of gathering requirements and converting them into a product vision.
- Experience in a similar role in within the Retail sector or a regulated environment
- A proven track record of working on security projects in a fast paced international organisation.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, and experience applying these skills.
- Strong collaboration and partnership capabilities – internal within the organisation and externally with key third parties
- The ability to build trust and relationships up-and-down the organisation
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to explain complex IT concepts to non-technical colleagues
Our People Attributes:
- Clearly understand, apply and persuade others to use the necessary critical emerging technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to a wide range of people at all levels including communicating complex technical issues to non-technical user base.
- Experience of vendor management necessary.
- Experience identifying and understanding user issues and managing user expectations.
- Strong people skills –team leadership as well as team player.
- Pro-active and hands on - responds purposefully to events.
- High level of energy, curious minded, a positive can do attitude.
- Ability to operate within a highly pressurised and fast paced environment, consistently delivering results and achieving corporate objectives on time and within the agreed parameters.
- Sharp awareness of commercial reality; while being innovative and forward thinking.
- Ability to travel within Europe and work flexible hours as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status